- The approach of the Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology graduate program offered by the Abdullah Gül University (AGU) is to motivate students to conduct ground breaking research in materials science and nanotechnology. Our graduate program is conducted in English.
- In order to graduate, candidates are required to accomplish at least 7 courses with 21 credits and a seminar course. Each candidate for the M.Sc. degree must submit a thesis based on original research and/or application in related fields. The graduate program consisting of courses and an original M.Sc. thesis can be completed as early as by the end of three semesters.
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Polymer Chemistry and Physics
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Smart Materials and Structures
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Molecular Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 22 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Turkey
- Undergraduate and Graduate (if available) Diploma
- ALES or GRE Certificate (It's mandatory for Turkish applicants to have an ALES score and for international applicants to have a GRE Score)
- Language Proficiency Exam Certificate (TOEFL iBT / PTE / YDS / AGU English Exemption Exam)
- University Transcript
- Minimum of 2 Recommendation letters
- Official ID Photo
- Passport (ID and Validity Date pages) (Mandatory Only For International Students)
- Statement of Purpose*
Living costs for Kayseri
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.