Why Marketing at London South Bank University ?
- No.1 for satisfaction with teaching in Marketing (Guardian League Table 2018).
- Guest lectures from key figures in industry add a new and modern twist to our teaching.Modules accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, providing exemptions for professional qualifications.
- Develop a ready-to-fund business plan or undertake consultancy as a final year marketing project.
- Build relationships with small and medium enterprises and alumni as part of a unique 'give back' culture.
- Joint 2nd for career prospects amongst London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020) and 2nd for graduate prospects in Marketing in London (Complete University Guide 2020)
Successful graduates have gone on to work in a variety of organisations including multinational and global companies, public sector organisations, charities and start-ups. Many of our alumni work for advertising, brand management and market research agencies. Equally our graduates are successful in client-based companies, including manufacturers and banks.
The program will equip you to work in a range of marketing fields including product and brand management, account management, digital and social media marketing, marketing communications and marketing research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creativity, enterprise and innovation
- Curiosity, creativity and research
- Contemporary marketing theories and concepts
- Cross-cultural consumer behaviour
- Corporate strategy for marketing
- Marketing management and planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management Studies View 884 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division in any subject area (business or non business related).
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.5.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.