The master's programme in Globalization, Transnationalism and Culture from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) involves two years of full-time studies in Trondheim. The workload for a full-time student for one academic year is 60 credits.
- This Master's programme is designed to provide it`s students with specialist knowledge and transferable skills to pursue careers in a variety of different global corporations, non-governmental or governmental organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Discourses of Development and Globalization
- Global Production Networks
- International Economic Contemporary History
- Qualitative Methods
- Quantitative Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Development View 8 other Masters in International Development in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.