This Masters degree in International Tourism and Hospitality Management from London South Bank University helps prepare you for this. We encourage an entrepreneurial and questioning approach to the industry, examining growth and development through the prism of social responsibility and sustainability. The degree also emphasises the management of strategic issues that arise in the sector, through the specialist modules of marketing, business development and management, leadership and cross cultural management.
We examine the needs of both the commercial and non-commercial elements of the sector and the networks and partnerships that link them.
Tourism is an international service industry and so you can probably expect a busy, fast-paced job wherever you decide to specialise, interacting with different people and organisations around the globe.
Our LSBU post graduates work around the world. Many work for international companies, tourist boards, policy and development institutes, acquiring senior management skills as they progress.
The nature of the industry - the large majority of organisations in the sector are small to medium enterprises (SMEs) - also provides opportunities for you to start your own business. Web-based tour operations, restaurants and events management companies are all popular options for start-ups. You certainly have choices over the route you take into this vast sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical issues in tourism and hospitality industry
- City marketing
- Cross-cultural management
- Business and management strategy
- Marketing strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 89 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:2 first degree/Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division in a relevant discipline or substantial professional experience
- Relevant professional experience will also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8520 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK fee: £3786.67
- International fee: £6622.22
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.