The Master specialisation Accounting and Finance from Erasmus University Rotterdam offers you both a broad focus and the chance to match our programme to your own interests. So if you are looking for a made-to-measure academic education that’s held in highest regard in the field of finance worldwide, do join us here in Rotterdam.
- At Erasmus School of Economics, you find yourself in a city with one of the largest ports of the world, a diverse multi-ethnic community and an interesting maritime tradition.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Do you want to combine your knack for numbers with managerial and research skills? The Accounting and Finance programme at Erasmus School of Economics offers you an excellent practice-based academic foundation for a career in accounting and finance.
- This programme covers topics like Advanced IFRS, Accounting Process Management, Business Ethics and Financial Risk Management. It includes two seminars that you can select from no less than ten options, ranging from corporate governance to behavioural and energy finance. By examining real-life issues, for example through empirical research, you will acquire an ‘all-round’ perspective on financial issues.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 114 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants must hold a bachelor degree (BSc) in the field of accounting,finance, economics or business (administration). Your degree has to be equivalent in both level and content to the BSc in Economics and Business Economics offered by Erasmus School of Economics.
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application. However, all requirements of your bachelor degree must be fulfilled before the start of the academic year.
International15200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.