About this Degree
With the Big Data revolution, an ever-growing number of leading organisations and governments are launching initiatives to gain actionable insights, drive key decisions and improve performance across all business functions and industries.
In the wake of this awareness and given the growing demand for professionals able to handle big data and optimise its benefits, MIP Politecnico Di Milano has designed a set of dedicated international specialising masters to train a new generation of data-savvy professionals qualified to manage complex business analytics problems across a variety of different industries and environments:
- International Master in Business Analytics and Big Data – in partnership with IBM and Cefriel
- International Master in Big Data for Supply Chain Analytics
- International Master in Big Data for Healthcare and Biotech
- The 12-month programmes are taught entirely in English and are structured to guide young and highly-motivated candidates to achieve a series of educational objectives through an experiential approach to both intellectual studies and hands-on application with labs, business cases, contributions by industrial companies and internships.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 15 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- CV or resume in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copies of University degree and academic transcripts
- Copy of valid ID card or passport
- Digital passport sized pictures
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation – optional
- 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s degree (minimum 180 ECTS) in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Management or scientific disciplines
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
The International Master in Business Analytics and Big Data (BABD) is made more accessible to worthy candidates through our Financial Aid Programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.