With this Master of Science in Systems Engineering with Embedded Systems at University of South-Eastern Norway you will be attractive on the job market.
Examples of businesses you can get involved in are:
- Kongsberg Defense Systems
- Kongsberg Protech
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Kongsberg Maritime
- many smaller companies in the Kongsberg region are relevant as well as other similar businesses in other parts of Norway.
There is also the possibility of starting your own business, or working as a consultant.
We work closely with local industry in the Kongsberg area, and many choose to do their master thesis in cooperation with our industrial partners. Our lecturers are working closely with the Kongsberg Group, and we also invite guest speakers from several companies, including Kongsberg Defense Systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Embedded System Modelling using UML
- Object Oriented Embedded System Programming Languages
- System Engineering
- Software/Hardware co-development of Embedded Systems
- Research Methods
- Modern Embedded System Programming
- Safety Critical Systems
- Master Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 8 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Norway
- Bachelor diploma in Engineering within either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Knowledge of object oriented programming is an advantage.
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of Passport
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Kongsberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.