This Organisational and Business Psychology programme from University of Kent brings together aspects of psychological research into applied, social, and organisational psychology modules from Kent's School of Psychology with modules on organisational behaviour and people management from Kent Business School.
This MSc provides insights into the psychology of selection and assessment, methods and statistics, employee wellbeing, entrepreneurship and people management. The programme will develop your understanding of the contextual forces within organisations and the role of organisational psychology, including political, environmental, technical, social and legal.
You learn a set of skills that will allow you to pursue a career such as:
- Human resource management
- Psychometric testing
- Coaching and training
- Counselling in the workplace
- Organisational development consultancy.
Upon completing our Master’s courses, our graduates have also pursued doctoral study and academic careers at higher education institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Psychology of Selection and Assessment
- Groups, Teams and Organisations
- Organisational Psychology: Methods and Statistics
- Advanced Topics in Business Psychology
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity
- Applying Psychology to Organisations: Extended Literature Review
- Human Resource Management and Development in Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
There is no fixed application deadline for home/EU students, but we strongly recommend you apply no later than three months before your intended start date.
- 120-credit (60 ECTS) Postgraduate Diploma
- A 60-credit (30 ECTS) Postgraduate Certificate
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Organisational Behaviour View 798 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- A final degree classification (grade average) of at least a 2.1 or Merit in the UK system (the second highest classification after First/Distinction). Results from institutions in other countries will be assessed individually according to this standard. However, applicants who do not meet this criterion are still welcome to apply, and their individual circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Applicants with undergraduate degrees in psychology and business/management sciences are preferred and those with related social sciences or science degrees are also considered.
International19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9100 GBP per year during 12 months.
- EU: £14300
- UK: £4550
- EU: £7150
- International: £9500
Living costs for Canterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.