International Financial Regulation and Corporate Law programme from Brunel University London, one of the few of its kind in the UK, will give you a solid grounding in the principles, procedures and practices underpinning international financial services regulation and the opportunity, through our range of elective modules, to tailor your studies to your legal interests and career objectives.
As financial services become increasingly global, and with the effects of Brexit on the sector still unknown, employers are looking for job candidates with the specialist skills required to stay on top of the changing regulatory environment. Your International Financial Regulation and Corporate Law LLM will give you that expertise and help you improve your career prospects whether in a law practice, the industry itself or academia.
Careers and your future
You will leave Brunel with a firm grounding in law and with solid legal knowledge, allowing you to be flexible in your future choices. While many of our students specialise to enhance their legal practice work, others are sought after by government agencies, the private commercial sector (such as in-house lawyers) and non-governmental organisations where a background in commercial law is valued.
- Corporate Law
- International Financial Regulation
- Practice of International Financial Regulation
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Comparative Competition Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- World Trade Organisation (WTO) Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Business Law Legal Studies View 768 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Brunel University London and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in Law or related discipline (International Relations, Political Science, Criminology, Criminal Justice.
- Other related disciplines and qualifications will be considered.
International18410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18410 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11070 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11070 GBP per year during 12 months.
- EU applicants will have the same tuition fees as UK students
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.