- Do you love to work with words? Editing and publishing is a creative and dynamic field that holds great appeal for those who love to work with words. It is a field that often involves collaboration with writers, designers, artists and onscreen professionals.
- You will undertake courses in the areas of editing, proofreading, and writing for editors, giving you the professional practical knowledge you require to work in the field.
- Publishing can be a flexible field, with many practitioners moving between in-house and freelance work over the course of their careers.
- Graduates of this Editing and Publishing program from the University of Southern Queensland may work as editing and publishing professionals in corporate, government and academic organisations both in traditional print and e-publishing capacities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Editing and Publishing
- Writing for Editors
- Editing in Practice
- Professional Practice in Editing and Publishing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesJournalism Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 10 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS: QLD 00244B, NSW 02225M
- 3-year bachelor degree, or equivalent, from a recognised institution.
International15160 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15160 AUD per year during 12 months.
National11280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11280 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.