The objective of the Sustainable Solid Waste Management program at the Ural Federal University is to contribute to building a global elite group of professionals in public administration with all necessary theoretical and practical skills in the field of development of projects and programs in sustainble solid waste management, participating in planning solid waste management business processes and providing its logistic, marketing and financial support, able to act as competent and responsible leaders at international copoperation in this sphere, creating environment for innovative development in the sphere of sokid waste management in local, regional, national and international levels.
The contents of the program meet the challenges and economic and managerial training requirements that are dictated by the dynamic internationalization of the environmental sphere and “green” entrepreneurship sector. It is infused with the spirit of innovation, change, team work combined with a personalized approach and personal development.
- Graduates of the program are qualified to: strategically lead and organize business processes and research operations in an trade and any commercial company; lead investment programs and projects and collaborate with government agencies, business and international experts;
- improve business processes in line with international standards; assess and utilize competitive advantages of business; collaborate effectively with shareholders, other market participants, national and international government bodies and regulators.
- Entrepreneurship in Sustainable Waste Management
- Public Administration in Sustainable Solid Waste Management Programs
- Scientific Communications
- Legal Support of Sustainable Waste Management
- Financial and Budgetary Policy in Sustainable Waste Management
- Project Approach in Sustainable Waste Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Innovation Management View 3 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scan of the applicant’s passport
- Translation of the applicant’s passport into the Russian language (with notarial attestation)
- Previous education documents (Bachelor’s diploma or equal) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
- Full transcript of grades (for the whole period of studies) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
The tuition fees are approximate, calculated based on the average currency exchange rate of 1 USD = 60 RUB, and may change depending on exchange rate.
Living costs for Yekaterinburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.