The Sustainability and Innovative Development of Knowledge-Intensive Productions programme offered by Ural Federal University is aimed at training specialists in industrial enterprises innovative development, managing organizational and economic stability of high-tech industries in dynamic development of economic systems. It focuses on forming functional competences for specialists in knowledge-intensive production organization.
The list of competences includes:
- In-depth knowledge of the advanced trends of technological development
- Skills of product life cycle management
- Skills of integrated logistic support of new products creation
- In-depth knowledge of modern approaches to production organization including TQM, lean production, best international practices, etc.
- Skills of planning and economic assessment of scientific and technological development
- In-depth knowledge of organizational and economic instruments for resource management of innovative projects.
This program graduates will be qualified for careers in big industrial enterprises and venture enterprises as linear managers of top- and medium-level management structural units, production managers of knowledge-intensive industrial production, project managers at functional management units that provide design and production of high-science products.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Scientific Research Technologies
- Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Innovation Management View 4 other Masters in Innovation Management in Russia
- Previous education: Bachelor's Degree / Specialist's Diploma
- Option of entrance exam: interview with head of the program. It is possible to take the exam via skype.
- English language requirements: B2 or higher. Certificates are not obligatory; the level will be tested during the Skype interview.
International2875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2875 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2875 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
The tuition fees are approximate, calculated based on the average currency exchange rate of 1 USD = 60 RUB, and may change depending on exchange rate.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.