This course is a combination of two highly successful courses run by the Business School – the Accounting and Finance MSc and the International Business Management MSc. Both have established international reputations for excellence.
This Financial and Business Management course at Kingston University is suitable for students who have not studied economics, finance or accountancy at bachelors level, as well as those with previous qualifications and experience.
This course can help lead to careers in corporate finance and financial management areas or work in relevant government bodies sectors.
Types of jobs you can secure:
- financial planner
- sales manager
- financial accountant
- international relationship manager
- Financial Accounting and Financial Management
- Corporate Finance and Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modelling and Research Methods
- Management Accounting
- International Business Strategy with Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 1915 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 or above honours degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates with non-standard qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- If you do not have an honours degree you will need to provide evidence that you have satisfactory knowledge of relevant subjects. This could be an appropriate professional qualification, training, or work experience in a relevant field.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.