What will you study?
The Financial and Business Management course at Kingston University is highly practical, with each module has been designed to teach you the skills that employers value most. You will even be assessed in practical terms, with all tests based on real-life practices, so that you can get used to the way you will work for an employer when you have finished the course.
You will learn the computer and research skills employers demand for work in this highly competitive sector. The programme has a balanced approach, teaching you how to interpret and solve problems using both quantitative and qualitative methods. The course is taught by both Kingston Business School's academic staff and expert guest lecturers form the accounting, auditing and financial services sector.
Where this course will take you
By the time you graduate, you will be able to interpret and critically analyse financial and business problems – and offer solutions – enhancing your managerial competence.
Graduates from the programme are expected to hold or progress to high-ranking positions around the globe in corporate finance and financial management areas or work in relevant government bodies, or pursue a PhD. It will prepare you for roles such as:
- assistant to the director of administration;
- financial planner;
- inventory analyst;
- manager of human resources;
- marketing and sales manager.
- Management Accounting
- Financial Modelling and Research Methods
- Corporate Finance and Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Accounting and Financial Management
- Contemporary Business Strategy
- Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Please note: there is no official deadline for applications, but we recommend that you apply by June for September entry and by October for January entry.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 650 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- We welcome applications from anyone with a good honours (or equivalent) in any relevant discipline. The most important requirement is a proven interest in the fields of finance and business management – and the willingness and determination to work hard to expand your knowledge and understanding of real-life business scenarios.
- If you do not have an honours degree you will need to provide evidence that you have satisfactory knowledge of relevant subjects. This could be an appropriate professional qualification, training, or work experience in a relevant field
International15600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10750 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.