We realise that the situation around the world is changing all the time. If for whatever reason you cannot start your programme as planned, your place will be deferred to the next available start date. Provision will be made to continue and complete the programme online if required to ensure you will be able to compete your programme successfully and progress as planned to your university degree.
Demonstrate your value to employers and qualify for senior roles with significant responsibility.
These 15-month programmes prepare you for senior roles, your aim is to accelerate your progress towards well-paid positions of leadership. On completion of the first term of the Extended Master's course at ONCAMPUS Sunderland, you can transfer to a range of postgraduate courses, including:
- MSc International Business Management (15-month)
- MSc Operations and Logistics Management (15-month)
- MA Integrated Marketing Communications (15-month)
- MSc Digital Marketing and Data Analytics (15-month)
- MSc Tourism and Events (15-month)
- MSc Tourism and Hospitality (15-month)
- LLM (15-month)
- LLM Criminal Law & Procedure (15-month)
- LLM International Human Rights (15-month)
- LLM International Law (15-month)
- LLM Commercial Law & International Trade (15-month).
What Will I Study?
You will study your Foundation programme at the state-of-the-art Centre located at the heart of the University of Sunderland City campus. During the first term, studied at ONCAMPUS Sunderland, you will take the module ‘Introduction to Postgraduate Projects, Research Methods and Study Skills’ (PGBM001), which will give you the skills required to undertake a project relevant to your chosen course. It will also assess your ability to apply your knowledge of the sector, use appropriate analytical skills to investigate a sector-related topic and solve problems.
- ‘World leading’ research in Business, according to the Latest Research Excellence Framework
- Engage with real-world practice for example, with industry competitions, real life case studies, company visits and the guest speakers programme
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme normally requires 15 months of full-time study. Teaching methods include: classes, lectures, seminars, tutorials, group work, directed study, independent learning and will be conducted in and out of the Centre. Students will be given guided learning hours, but should note that not all of the hours will be conducted in the classroom setting. You will be actively encouraged to research using problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Pick our BRAND NEW first-in-class blended online program for your first term from September, and join us face to face in September/January
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 736 other programmes in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To apply for this course you will need a third-class honours degree, or equivalent.
- If you do not meet these requirements, in exceptional circumstances you may be considered at the discretion of the programme leader subject to interview.
- All applications should be made directly to the University of Sunderland.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Sunderland
International students are eligible for a £1,000 tuition fee reduction. UK and International Alumni are eligible for a £1,000 loyalty payment.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.