The Management and Corporate Sustainability programme from Cranfield University School of Management provides you with practical knowledge and skills required for all senior leadership positions. It shares a number of modules and other course activities with our Management MSc course.
Who is it for?
- Graduates with a keen interest in the social, environmental and economic impact that organisations have on the world, and who aspire to embed sustainability into their future management career across a varied range of private, public and not-for-profit organisations, sectors and roles.
- Early career professionals who wish to transition into a sustainability-focused role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Managers
- Leading Corporate Sustainability
- Managing Operations
- Organisational Behaviour: Application
- Marketing Management
- Evidence-based Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 26 March
- No application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 1603 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.