This Investment Management offered by Cranfield University School of Management offers you the opportunity to learn the tools and techniques of both investment and management, as well as how to apply them in real work situations globally.
Who is it for?
- Graduates with a desire to develop their knowledge and skills in investment management before seeking their first professional role
- Professionals with work experience in the investment industry who are seeking to take their career to the next level
- Individuals who want to be taught by faculty who have experience of business and industry and can bring their knowledge to the programme
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Statistical Analysis for Finance
- Organisational Management
- Economics for Financial Markets
- Valuation and Financial Modelling
- Financial Markets Regulation and Ethics
- Research Methods in Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 28 February
- No application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1349 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
International25000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA23000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.