This Finance and Management programme offered by Cranfield University School of Management provides you with a solid grounding in finance and management principles and offers rigorous training in relevant tools and techniques and how to apply them practically in the global finance workplace.
This programme was ranked 9th in the UK and 40th in the world overall in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance Rankings 2021.
Who is it for?
- Graduates with a desire to develop their knowledge and skills in finance and management before seeking their first professional role
- Professionals with work experience in the area of finance or management who are seeking to take their career to the next level
- Individuals who want to be taught by faculty who have experience of business and industry and can bring their knowledge to the programme
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Financial Markets
- Financial Markets Regulation and Ethics
- Organisational Management
- Research Methods in Finance
- Statistical Analysis for Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 26 March
- There is no application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 819 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
International25000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA23000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.