The Master of Specialist Teaching at Massey University has reduced from 240 credits to 180 credits. This means you can now complete this qualification in three years of part-time study.
Studying the Master of Specialist Teaching will allow you to apply your knowledge and skills in diverse cultural contexts to undertake practical research and advanced study within your area of specialist teaching and inclusive education.
The University combines a range of current and innovative blended learning options for all students including e-learning and face-to-face pedagogical practices to make it easier for you to study regardless of where you are and what you are doing.
- Supervision and Mentoring in Specialist Teaching
- Additional Areas of Specialist Teaching
- Theory and Foundations of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Evidence-based Interprofessional Practice in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- been awarded or qualified for any degree of a New Zealand university with a B grade average across the 300-level courses, or equivalent; and
- been awarded or qualified for a relevant professional qualification;
- have completed at least two years of relevant professional experience
National4269 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4269 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Domestic students: 6609 NZD
- Not available for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!