With the Postgraduate Diploma in Arts - Education from Massey University, you’ll gain great skills and become a sought-after graduate. This programme will help your decision-making, and give you a better understanding of developments in education and society.
With a Postgraduate Diploma in Arts (Education) at Massey, you can further investigate education issues that interested you as an undergraduate.
Massey offers you flexibility in the subjects you study, so you can follow your passions, whatever area of education you’re interested in.
When you have completed your postgraduate diploma you may have the opportunity to study for a master’s degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Facing Big Questions in Education
- Educational Issues Among Pacific Islands Peoples in New Zealand
- Educational Policy Analysis
- Evaluation of Educational Organisations
- Management of Human Resources in Educational Organisations
- Trends in E-Learning
- Advanced Studies in Motivation and Learning
- Young Children and Their Families
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 39 other Masters in Education in New Zealand
- You will have completed a Bachelor of Arts degree (or equivalent) with a major in Education.
- Students will complete 120 credits of 700 level courses, selected from those listed on the programme schedule.
- The Postgraduate Diploma in Arts may be awarded with Distinction or Merit if study is completed to a superior/high standard, and where all requirements have been completed within one year for full-time study or within three years for part-time study.
International19451 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19451 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National4271 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4271 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic students: 6609 NZD
- International students: 30100 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.