With a Postgraduate Diploma in Arts - Economics at Massey University you'll build on your undergraduate degree and further investigate topics in economics that have taken your interest.
On our economics programme at Massey University you'll investigate how businesses decide what to produce and how many people to employ, explore how people decide what to consume, and learn about big-picture world economics.
This programme will help you in your own decision-making, and in better understanding developments in the economy and society in general. It offers ways of thinking about the world that let you make the best of what you have, and improve on it.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Finance
- The Theory and Practice of Economics
- International Monetary Economics
- Health Economics
- Advanced EconometricsÂ
- Economic Growth, International and Development Economics
- The Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics View 16 other Masters in Economics in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will have completed a Bachelor of Arts degree (or equivalent) with a major in Economics
- Students will complete 120 credits of 700 level courses, selected from those listed on the programme schedule. The Postgraduate Diploma in Arts may be awarded with Distinction or Merit if study is completed to a superior/high standard, and where all requirements have been completed within one year for full-time study or within three years for part-time study.
- The maximum time permitted for completion of this qualification is 4 years.
International19451 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19451 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National4271 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4271 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic students: 6609 NZD
- International students: 30100 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.