All students have the right to access education and have their individual needs met, and as classrooms become more diverse, inclusive education becomes more challenging.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Inclusive Education) from Massey University is for teachers who want to work in the field of inclusive and special education. The diploma will provide you with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills to support teachers and students with diverse learning needs. You’ll learn more about working in collaborative teams to support all learners to succeed in an inclusive education system.
Massey is ranked in the world’s top 150 universities for education in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranking.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Assessment and Planning for Learners with Diverse Needs
- Teaching Methods for Learners with Diverse Needs
- Understanding Learners with Behaviour Difficulties
- Applied Behaviour Analysis for Educators
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 18 other Masters in Education in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- meet the University admission requirements as specified; and shall have
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Education, or equivalent; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and hold a professional qualification in teaching; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and have professional experience relevant to the intended postgraduate subject.
International19476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19476 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National4276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4276 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic students: 6609 NZD
- International students: 30100 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.