Designed for working Instructional Design & Technology professionals at Brandeis University looking to advance their careers along with their educational goals, our online MS in Instructional Design stands apart because it equips students to:
- Design, facilitate and assess courses and programs, applying evidence-based learning science.
- Evaluate and integrate instructional technologies in diverse settings.
- Lead instructional design and technology teams and projects.
Brandeis University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Commission on Institutions of Higher Education reaffirmed Brandeis University’s accreditation in fall 2006.
The NEASC Commission commended GPS on the quality of its online programs, on the uniform content and quality between online and classroom-based courses of the same course title, and on the attention given to advising and support for students enrolled in online courses.Many online degrees at other institutions lack accreditation. We’re proud to say that all programs at Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies are accredited.
- Principles of Online Instructional Design
- Foundations of Instructional Technology for E-Learning
- Digital Ethics & The Legal Landscape of Instructional Design
- Advanced Instructional Design & Assessment Strategies
- Managing Instructional Design Projects
- Instructional Design and Technology Practicum
- Learning Management Systems for Course Development
- Interactive Multimedia Courseware Design
- Learning Analytics for the Online Classroom
- Social Media and Collaboration Technology in Organizations
- Innovation and User-Centered Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Technology Management View 73 other Masters in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
National53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.