Project and Program Management programs at Brandeis University is an important and valuable skill in the increasingly project-oriented business world. In the private, not-for-profit and public sectors, the ability to plan projects, manage budgets, communicate objectives and negotiate with stakeholders gives you a competitive edge and makes you a valuable leader.
Brandeis University’s M.S. in Project and Program Management is designed to provide you with an integrated, interdisciplinary understanding of the skills required to manage projects and programs at various levels of corporate operations. The program curriculum, which is consistent with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), helps provide you with the competitive edge that could help you advance into the field of project management.Founded in 1948, Brandeis University is an internationally recognized research institution with the intimacy and personal attention of a small liberal arts college. Brandeis University is an accredited, non-sectarian institution focused on academic excellence with a commitment to social justice. Brandeis University counts among its faculty six members of the National Academies, four Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigators, three Pulitzer Prize winners and two MacArthur Foundation “genius grant” recipients.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Project Management
- Professional Communications
- Organizational Leadership and Decision Making
- Project Scheduling and Control
- Risk Management in Projects and Programs
- Negotiating and Conflict Resolution
- Program Management: Theory and Practice
- Challenges in Project Management
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Special Topics in Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- Foundations of Virtual Management across Cultures and Geographies
- Management of Virtual and Global Teams
- Foundations of Data Science and Analytics
- Virtual Teams in Worldwide Environments
- Social Media and Collaboration Technology in Organizations
- Preparing for the PMP Exam
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management View 101 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.