Designed for working professionals looking to advance their careers along with their educational goals, our online MS in Information Technology Management stands apart because it equips students to Brandeis University:
- Accomplish organizational goals by developing and leading technical teams.
- Leverage technology to solve anticipated and unplanned issues.
- Deliver accurate and relevant IT data to key stakeholders to inform decision-making.
Brandeis University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Commission on Institutions of Higher Education reaffirmed Brandeis University’s accreditation in fall 2006.
The NEASC Commission commended GPS on the quality of its online programs, on the uniform content and quality between online and classroom-based courses of the same course title, and on the attention given to advising and support for students enrolled in online courses.Many online degrees at other institutions lack accreditation. We’re proud to say that all programs at Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies are accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Communications
- Perspectives on Information Technology
- Strategic Information Technology: Operational Strategy
- Strategic Information Technology: Organizational Strategy
- Organizational Leadership and Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 174 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International51940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51940 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National51940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51940 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.