Designed Information Security at Brandeis University for working professionals looking to advance their careers along with their educational goals, our online MS in Information Security Leadership stands apart because it equips students to:
- Develop a business case for investing in security and risk management.
- Inform and influence senior executives to commit to obtaining and maintaining this investment.
- Oversee the planning, acquisition and evolution of secure infrastructures.
- Assess the impact of security policies and regulatory requirements on complex systems and organizational objectives.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included
- Foundations of Information Security
- Information Security Management
- Principles of Computer Incident Response and Investigation
- Principles of Risk Management in IT Security
- IT Security and Compliance
- Leading Security in Complex Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 63 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.