Designed Information Security at Brandeis University for working professionals looking to advance their careers along with their educational goals, our online MS in Information Security Leadership stands apart because it equips students to:
- Develop a business case for investing in security and risk management.
- Inform and influence senior executives to commit to obtaining and maintaining this investment.
- Oversee the planning, acquisition and evolution of secure infrastructures.
- Assess the impact of security policies and regulatory requirements on complex systems and organizational objectives.
Brandeis University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Commission on Institutions of Higher Education reaffirmed Brandeis University’s accreditation in fall 2006.
The NEASC Commission commended GPS on the quality of its online programs, on the uniform content and quality between online and classroom-based courses of the same course title, and on the attention given to advising and support for students enrolled in online courses.Many online degrees at other institutions lack accreditation. We’re proud to say that all programs at Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies are accredited.
Programme StructureCourses included
- Foundations of Information Security
- Information Security Management
- Principles of Computer Incident Response and Investigation
- Principles of Risk Management in IT Security
- IT Security and Compliance
- Leading Security in Complex Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 153 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
National53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.