Statistics Interdisciplinary Program degree offered by the University of Arizona offers a fully online certificate program consisting of four fully online 3-unit graduate courses, which must include MATH/STAT 566, Theory of Probability.
This online program is offered through the University of Arizona' Outreach College and is perfect for working professionals looking to obtain a greater depth of focus to their data-analytic training and a deeper understanding of statistical methodology, inference and practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theory of Statistics
- Statistical Bioinformatics and Genomic Analysis
- Statistical Genetics for Quantitative Measures
- Introductory Mathematical Statistics for Economists
- Analysis of Categorical Data,
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Analysis of High Dimensional Data
- General Linear and Mixed Effects Models
- Advanced Data Analysis: Multilevel Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- No interaction at all
DisciplinesStatistics Actuarial Science View 18 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- For admission to the Graduate Certificate Program in Statistics, applicants must have or be in the process of completing a Baccalaureate Degree, either in a mathematical field or a field that makes significant use of quantitative methods, with at least a 3.0 overall grade point average (GPA). A previous degree in Statistics or Biostatistics is useful, but not required.
- All students entering the Program are required to have a substantive background in mathematics, including at least three semesters of Calculus.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
There are various types of financial assistance that can help you cover the costs associated with college. UA offers a wide array of scholarship programs. Every student is considered for scholarships as long as a complete application for admission, transcripts and test scores have been received.
To apply for need-based aid, U.S. citizens must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have your information sent to UA, specify the UA school code — 001083.
To ensure you get the best financial package, be sure to complete a FAFSA by March 1st and have a complete Admissions Application (application, transcripts, SAT/ACT scores) by May 1st.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!