Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Certificate NDP) offered by the University of Arizona offers a variety of programs at the graduate level. Programs are available for students pursuing a first degree in nursing, as well as students interested in advancing in the professional as leaders, advanced practice nurses, and nurse researchers. Please visit the College of Nursing's website for detailed information about our college, faculty and programs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics
- Health Assessment
- Pediatric Health Assessment in Advanced Practice
- Advanced Physiology & Pathophysiology
- Pediatric Pharmacotherapeutics
- Care of the Well Child and Adolescent
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesNursing View 243 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Advanced practice nursing degree (MS or higher, focusing on APRN certification)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Two letters of recommendation
- Completed online University of Arizona Graduate College application, click here
- Unrestricted RN licensure within the U.S. AND current APRN certification (NP, CRNA, CNS, CNM)
- Advanced practice national certification
- Transcripts: Submit official sealed transcripts of all post-secondary coursework attempted or completed, whether or not it is related to nursing. Please download the Transcript Factsheet for complete instructions on submission of transcripts, click here.
- Computer literacy
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
There are various types of financial assistance that can help you cover the costs associated with college. UA offers a wide array of scholarship programs. Every student is considered for scholarships as long as a complete application for admission, transcripts and test scores have been received.
To apply for need-based aid, U.S. citizens must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have your information sent to UA, specify the UA school code — 001083.
To ensure you get the best financial package, be sure to complete a FAFSA by March 1st and have a complete Admissions Application (application, transcripts, SAT/ACT scores) by May 1st.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!