Providing a host of valuable resources for any engineer responsible for the oversight, creation, or operation of a complicated system, the program can help you enhance your career and build on your practical experience. Systems Engineering degree offered by the University of Arizona is a perfect fit for systems engineers, but also for those working in design, life-cycle management, and project management.
The curriculum explores a multitude of critical areas, including statistics, linear programming, and other facets of the systems engineering process. Every course is led by an expert faculty member, providing students with direct access to national leaders in research with real-world expertise. As a student, you’ll complete coursework that explores the latest advances in the field and the specialized, fundamental techniques required to bring a higher level of expertise to your work.
As an added benefit, the program offers a list of electives to choose from, helping you build an academic plan that suits your professional aspirations.
The online Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering program is designed to provide an intensive examination of the skills required to lead in this exciting industry in a convenient, flexible virtual format. The program consists of 12 units of required credit, enabling you to finish the program at a faster pace than a full master’s program and earn a valuable professional credential while continuing to work full-time. For engineers looking to develop their skills and enhance their careers, the program can provide the training needed to reach new heights.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Engineering Statistics
- Survey of Optimization Methods
- Cost Estimation
- Advanced Concepts in Systems Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 44 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in previous academic coursework
- Graduated from an accredited engineering bachelor’s program or have earned a degree in a related discipline (math, physics)
- Some courses may also require that students have completed specific prerequisites
- Specific or additional prerequisites will be required for Mining and Geological Engineering candidates dependent upon their backgrounds in STEM or other disciplines, such as those with an undergraduate degree in geology. Please contact an Admissions Counselor for details.
- Additionally, courses are available for students who need to strengthen their math skills.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.