Opportunities in the Management Information Systems (MIS) program from The University of Arizona
MIS professionals are the “communication bridges” between IT and the business community. They analyze, design, implement, and manage IT applications and strategies to help solve business problems. MIS students first learn business processes and then analyze how to improve the processes using IT.
MIS professionals secure positions in website design and development, consulting, security risk assessment, internet marketing, Sarbanes-Oxley audit control, business analysis, customer relationship management consulting, eCommerce, legal forensics, medical records automation, enterprise resource planning, and supply chain management.
Eller College MIS students are prepared for the future because they learn more than technical skills — they learn how to apply technical skills in support of business processes.
Internships are an integral part of the MS MIS program providing students with practical and in-depth knowledge of American business culture. This insight, coupled with the theory learned during classes, gives students firsthand experience in translating technical and business concepts to real world scenarios.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communications
- Web Mining & Analytics
- Enterprise Data Management
- Business Data Communications and Networking
- Business Foundations for IT (IT Strategy)
- Information Systems Analysis & Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Information Systems View 1897 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Arizona and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- For domestic students a Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. For international students an US comparable Bachelor's degree.
- GPA score of 3.0 or higher (for the last 60 units completed)
- GMAT or GRE score (No minimum score requirement. Test must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment)
- TOEFL minimum score: 80 internet based testing. (for international applicants only who have not graduated from a U.S.A. institution. Test must have been taken within two years of the intended term of enrollment).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume which includes work experience with dates of employment
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (test must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Official degree(s)/diploma(s) from all institutions attended
- Completed Graduate College Application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
National34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.