Graduates of the Clinical Systems Leadership degree offered by the University of Arizona program will earn a generalist Master of Science in Nursing degree in Clinical Systems Leadership. There are two tracks available for this program: as an applicant with an existing Associate Degree in Nursing or as an applicant with an existing Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
As one of our nation's most respected premier nursing programs, the University of Arizona's online RN to MSN is an engaging and patient-centric curriculum uniquely designed for working nurses who want to remain active in their current roles while completing their master's degree. With our RN to MSN program, you receive a degree accredited by the College on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and a streamlined curriculum that can be completed in the same amount or less time than some traditional BSN programs. It includes coursework in evidence-based practice improvement, systems management, nurse leadership, health care technology, quality and safety, health promotion, and creating healing environments.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Statistical Inference for Clinical Practice
- Foundations of Systems Leadership
- Evidence-Based Practice Improvement
- Population Health
- Healthcare Environments and Care Coordination
- Health Information and Patient Care Technologies
- Quality and Safety Management
- Leadership for Patient-Centered Care
- Healing Environments and Practices
- Healthcare Business Dynamics
- Health Promotion and Risk Reduction
- Clinical Systems Leadership Immersion
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- No interaction at all
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 582 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
To be eligible for this program, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a current unencumbered license as an RN in the state in which you will do the Immersion Capstone project. Note: an “unencumbered license” means neither the license, the licensee’s practice, nor the licensee is associated with any type of restriction, encumbrance, or probationary limitations imposed by the applicable Board of Nursing or any judicial entity. A copy of the RN license must be submitted at the time of application.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
There are various types of financial assistance that can help you cover the costs associated with college. UA offers a wide array of scholarship programs. Every student is considered for scholarships as long as a complete application for admission, transcripts and test scores have been received.
To apply for need-based aid, U.S. citizens must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have your information sent to UA, specify the UA school code — 001083.
To ensure you get the best financial package, be sure to complete a FAFSA by March 1st and have a complete Admissions Application (application, transcripts, SAT/ACT scores) by May 1st.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!