Public Health degree offered by the University of Arizona is committed to serving the public health educational needs of working professionals in the State of Arizona and beyond. In addition to offering curriculum at the undergraduate and graduate levels, we offer four graduate certificate programs. Designed for working professionals and/or those exploring the field of public health, the certificate programs provide skill enhancement for both domestic and international participants who have limited time to pursue a campus-based full graduate degree program.
As a fully online program, the certificate is offered as part of the UA Online Campus. It is a variable schedule program that can be completed in one to four years. Students enrolled in a UA Online Campus program are restricted to taking only those courses offered through the campus and may not register in Main Campus courses while in the program. Upon completion of the certificate, students who are admitted to the MPH program may apply all fifteen credits to their degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public Health Policy & Management
- Environmental & Occupational Health
- Biostatistics for Public Health
- Sociocultural & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health View 187 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with 3.0 GPA. (GPA is based on the last 60 undergraduate units, or if the applicant has 12 or more graduate units, the GPA will be based on graduate units.) Official transcripts are required for proof of previous degree and GPA.
- One course in college biology
- One course in college algebra, statistics, or a more advanced math course
- One letter of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Personal statement of experiences and goals
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.