In the online Engineering Management degree offered by the University of Arizona, you’ll gain a greater understanding of the decision-making and technical elements that go into technology-based ventures, learning to shape and manage advanced projects of varying sizes and scales.
Through a blend of engineering, mathematics, and business electives, you can build a customized, flexible plan of study that suits your career goals and desired outcomes. As a result, the program can provide an in-depth overview of both the technical and financial elements of a project – a more multi-dimensional focus than might be offered by an MBA or other purely business-oriented program.
Regardless of your chosen academic plan, you can expect a nuanced, state-of-the-art, expert perspective on strategies for maintaining operational efficiency in an engineering environment. Earning this credential offers you the opportunity to fulfill the necessary requirements by completing a formal project or thesis, which offers valuable hands-on research experience.
More informationVisit official programme website
Law for Engineers & Scientists
Technical Sales and Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- No interaction at all
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 145 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in previous academic coursework
- Graduated from an accredited engineering bachelor’s program or have earned a degree in a related discipline (math, physics)
- Some courses may also require that students have completed specific prerequisites
- Specific or additional prerequisites will be required for Mining and Geological Engineering candidates dependent upon their backgrounds in STEM or other disciplines, such as those with an undergraduate degree in geology. Please contact an Admissions Counselor for details.
- Additionally, courses are available for students who need to strengthen their math skills.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.