The Pharmaceutical Management program is offered by New Jersey Institute of Technology. Students will understand the role of the pharmaceutical industry in the global market and its implications; learn the fundamentals of the drug development cycle and the investment required to bring a drug to market, and learn the most important drug manufacturing processes and the key elements of dosage formulation. Special emphasis is placed on the project, quality, and financial management aspects of the pharmaceutical business.
NJIT recognizes pharmaceutical leaders’ need for strong management to sustain the creation, storage and maintenance of databases of biological information in order to support drug discovery development.
What will I learn?
- Principles of Pharmaceutical Engineering : Overview of the pharmaceutical industry
- Validation and Regulatory Issues in the Pharmaceutical Industry with Information about drug discovery and development, FDA regulations, approval process and methodologies used by industry to comply with these regulations, drug dose forms, and the role of key operational units in drug manufacturing processes
- Competing in Global Markets : The role of the pharmaceutical industry in the global market and its implications
- Financial Management, Project Management, Project Control, Total Quality Management: These elective overview project, quality, and financial management aspects of the pharmaceutical business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, Local
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 169 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- If your most recent degree was earned at a school outside the United States, you must submit GRE scores as part of your application for admission. Additionally, the following graduate programs require the GRE for all applicants: applied physics, architecture, biology, infrastructure planning, materials science.
- All full-time applicants pursuing a degree in Newark College of Engineering also require a GRE.
- The GMAT or GRE is required for all applicants to graduate programs within the Martin Tuchman School of Management.
International30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30540 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30540 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State20624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20624 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!