The Business and Information Systems Implementation program, offered by New Jersey Institute of Technology, is designed for systems analysts, systems consultants, project managers, and development team leaders.
Besides learning about IS topics such as databases, application development tools, web design, software use and evaluation, management information, and decision support systems, students will learn such business topics as accounting, finance, financial products, business operations, and marketing.
In this program you'll learn:
- Basic Java constructs and syntax, as well as core advanced features
- The role of information systems in organizations, with a focus on management information systems
- And more in two elective courses
This certificate provides an update on current information technologies and practices. The focus is on a broad view of the delivery of data content and applications in an organization and the identification of trends that will have a major impact on future business results.
It's possible to earn the certificate entirely through online course, so you can more easily fit it into your busy life. And whether you take courses online or on campus, you'll learn from NJIT's distinguished professors and instructors of the Department of Computer Science.
- Java Programming
- Enterprise Database
- User Experience Design
- Management Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Information System Principles
- IT Service Management
This certificate is designed for systems analysts, systems consultants, project managers, and development team leaders.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, Local
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences View 169 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- If your most recent degree was earned at a school outside the United States, you must submit GRE scores as part of your application for admission. Additionally, the following graduate programs require the GRE for all applicants: applied physics, architecture, biology, infrastructure planning, materials science.
- All full-time applicants pursuing a degree in Newark College of Engineering also require a GRE.
- The GMAT or GRE is required for all applicants to graduate programs within the Martin Tuchman School of Management.
International30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30540 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30540 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State20624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20624 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Student Financial Aid Services (SFAS) at NJIT is committed to providing you with every opportunity to obtain funding to support your undergraduate educational costs at NJIT.
From scholarships and grants—which never need to be repaid—to borrowed money, our generous undergraduate financial aid packages put an NJIT education within even closer reach than ever. More than 72 percent of incoming undergrads receive financial aid, and, for the 2012–2013 academic year, awards ranged from $500 to $31,000, with the average undergraduate financial aid package totaling close to $16,356. (For information about graduate financial support, click here.) The Office of Student Financial Aid Services awards approximately $100 million in financial aid to undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!