Professionals in this field need the skills and knowledge to assess the adequacy of current practices and recommend appropriate changes based on societal needs, relevant laws and regulations, and cost effectiveness.
Because health policy development and health care management require a broad base of knowledge across many disciplines, this Health Management and Policy certificate from Benedictine University is applicable to a broad range of health care roles. You will gain essential skills that can be valuable for positions in government, health care organizations, and both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
Health management and policy professionals may seek roles in settings such as:
- Consulting firms
- Health care associations
- Home health agencies
- Hospitals and hospital systems
- Long-term care facilities
- Managed care organizations
- Medical group practices
- Mental health organizations
- Public health departments
- University or research institutions
- Health Communication and Marketing
- Organizational Resource Management
- Public Health Grant Writing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year. The online Master of Public Health offers six sessions per year.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Public Policy View 720 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Benedictine University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Students are eligible to enroll in a certificate program if they have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75. Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements may be admitted on a provisional basis.
International12800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lisle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.