The online Internet Marketing curriculum at Benedictine University is designed by industry leaders to change as quickly as the web changes. The classes are continually updated as new digital media strategies and tools emerge. And when old tactics become outdated, they are phased out. The result: A real-time curriculum that powers your Internet marketing career right now.
The graduate-level online Internet Marketing Certificate program will help you master the marketing tools you need to create successful marketing campaigns and define your career in today's competitive marketing environment.
The Certificate in Internet Marketing program covers timely topics such as social media and online public relations, search engine optimization (SEO), data analysis, web analytics, PPC advertising and conversion optimization. The program, comprised of four courses, is timely and relevant.
The program can be completed as a stand-alone certificate or as a concentration in your MBA from Benedictine University. Students pursuing this as a certificate must take four courses; students adding this to their MBA degree must complete three courses. As a certificate or concentration, the program is all online flexible, accessible online marketing education customized for you.
Why Choose Benedictine Online?
- By earning your Internet Marketing Certificate online at Benedictine, you will receive all the benefits that Benedictine offers with its rich history spanning more than 127 years of academic excellence
- Complete your coursework according to your own schedule through our online, interactive format
- Earn the same respected credential as students in the traditional, on-campus program
- Get help from your personal full-time advisor when you need it
Benedictine University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Analytics
- Conversion Optimization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 536 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All documents submitted become property of Benedictine University and may not be returned.
- Students transferring an I-20 should read the I-20 Transfer Policy in the Benedictine University Academic Catalog. Please note important requirements regarding course enrollment dates, full-time enrollment and vacation term eligibility.
- Students who are not able to obtain official academic documents due to extenuating circumstances such as conflict or natural disaster may be eligible for an Official Transcript Waiver. Please see the Benedictine University Academic Catalog for more information.
- International students studying on an F visa and are not enrolling in language training must demonstrate English Proficiency per the requirements of SEVP.
International18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.