Expand your expertise and position yourself as a leader in the field.
- This advanced Special Education degree from the Purdue University - Online is for passionate educators who value all students and want to help them achieve their academic and behavioral potential.
- You’ll learn to use the latest instructional, behavioral, and communication strategies with the latest technology and research to meet the unique needs of students with learning disabilities, mild developmental disabilities, emotional behavioral disorders and high functioning autism.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers
- Identification, Evaluation, and Assessment of Exceptional Individuals
- Intervention Strategies and Research
- Social, Legal and Ethical Issues in Special Education
- Advanced Assistive Technology
- Advanced Characteristics of Children with Mild Disabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 164 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a 3.0 GPA
- An updated resume
- (3) letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500-word (minimum) personal statement
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
- Standardized Test Score
International700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 700 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 700 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State379 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 379 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.