It offers four concentrations or the ability to customize your own degree with industry specific knowledge.
The Communication program at Purdue University - Online embodies the values that the Brian Lamb School of Communication was founded on, which include a commitment to openness in communication and public affairs. Inspired by this commitment, the curriculum for the graduate degree in communication was designed to teach students more than the textbook definitions of theory and strategy.
Graduate Ready To:
- Apply strategies based on concepts and theories to solve organizational problems
- Develop brands and images for organizations
- Communicate with investors and influence decision-making
- Evaluate and leverage communication to international, national and local audiences
- Analyze, build and manage relationships through social media
- Demonstrate mastery of written communication as it relates to media, public relations and advertising
- Apply ethical principles and decision-making when considering audiences and strategies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Strategic Communication
- Seminar in Global Strategic Communication
- Seminar in Crisis Communication
- Seminar in Communication Research Methods
- Strategic Communications and Ethics
- Strategic Communication and Social Media
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 83 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An updated resume
- A 500-word (minimum) personal statement
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- (3) professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
International22530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 751 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 751 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 451 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.