The Business Development in International Education (Online) program at the Royal Roads University will help students develop the skills required to develop, grow, or manage international education programs aligned with the strategic interests of their educational organizations.
Students will examine key facets of the business side of international education -- including business development, marketing and recruitment strategies, contract management, policy analysis and risk management – and will consider the implications of these facets within their own organizational context.
Graduates will develop an understanding of educational improvement concepts and research related to international education and be able to apply practical tools and strategies to address issues, challenges, and opportunities related to supporting student achievement and institutional growth.
Graduates will be able to:
- Critically examine key issues, policies and perspectives that affect how post-secondary institutions integrate international education into their academic and business models;
- Improve intercultural understanding, global awareness and internationalization efforts by analyzing and enhancing organizational structures, communication processes and leadership styles; and
- Gain expertise in the business side of international education, including business development, marketing and recruitment, contract management, policy analysis and risk management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- The Link
- Global Perspectives on International Education
- Communication and Organizational Culture in a Globalized World
- The Business of International Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation International Development International Business View 7 other Masters in International Development in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum of three years of paid work experience within the higher education sector, including some leadership* experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8375 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8375 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 7 months.
National6730 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6730 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 7 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.