The Global Leadership (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University focuses on enhancing capacities to think systemically and communicate with diverse peoples across a multi-cultural context.
The program is ideal for professionals and executives who work with a global orientation within their own country or in an international setting. As well as for those working in community based organizations, government agencies, international NGOs, military, international education, social enterprises among others.
You are resilient and are anchored to values of sustainability and social purpose and have a strong desire to be more globally minded, self-aware, and socially responsible, through your work.
As a graduate, you will apply practical tools and strategies to address various issues, challenges, and opportunities, related to global leadership including:
- Personal awareness working in a global context
- Systems thinking skills
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Capability to lead in a diverse global context
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal and Theoretical Foundations to Global Leadership
- Personal Capacities for Working in Complex Global Systems
- Social Structures and Dynamics within Social-Purpose Organizations
- Strategic Analysis, Decision Making and Evaluation
- Navigating Geo-Political Dynamics of Global Communities
- Community Development in a Global Context
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development International Business View 188 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a minimum GPA of B (3.00/4.33).
- A minimum of three years of general leadership* experience.
- Demonstrate significant cross-cultural experience gained through travel or work.
International32134 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34812 CAD for the full programme during 13 months.
National25939 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28101 CAD for the full programme during 13 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.