Managing employees is critical to every organization’s success. To be an effective HR leader, you must understand complex concepts such as business management and strategy, workforce planning and employment, and human resource development, as well as build the practical skills to implement these concepts. The HR Management program of Villanova University will teach you topics such as organizational structure and design and the eight competencies of HR professionals, to help you apply what you learn in the classroom to your career.
Certificate in Human Resource Management
In the Human Resource Management program, you will receive 18 months of access (spanning three test windows) to the complete 2020 SHRM Learning System digital materials. This includes the following:
- Downloadable e-publications and online printable flashcards
- Online content including introductory competency connection scenarios
- 2,000+ knowledge and situational judgment questions
- Tips and tools with additional information as well as resources built into topic group pages
- An assessment, topic group practice tests and post-test for the SHRM-CP® and SHRM-SCP® level
Prepare for SHRM Certification
Villanova University is a Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) recognized Education Partner. The Human Resource Management course Featuring content based on the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™), the Human Resource Management course is designed to help you get ready to sit for the SHRM® Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) or SHRM® Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) exam.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Resource Management
- Mastering Organizational Effectiveness
- Maximizing Team Effectiveness
- Essential Principles of Agile Management
- Essential of Business Analysis
- Finance & Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 101 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- A completed application form
- A one-time, non-refundable $85 application fee, which will help cover the cost of transcripts
- Signed authorization for Bisk to obtain official transcripts for all colleges and universities attended
- Three professional or academic letters of recommendation. Letters from friends and family members will not be accepted.
International4456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6685 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National4456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6685 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!