The online Economic Crime and Fraud Management MBA from Utica College is one of the few programs in the nation that combines fraud management with business, giving you a highly marketable degree.
In the wake of far-reaching corporate scandals, and sweeping legislation like the Sarbanes-Oxley act, there is a growing demand for individuals, such as accountants and CPAs, with fraud examination skills who can help organizations in the detection and deterrence of fraud through forensic accounting and other techniques.
This groundbreaking, ACBSP accredited, advanced degree provides professional education to members of private corporations, government and professional associations who desire to advance their competencies in managing corporate and advanced technological resources to combat financial crime.
Careers in Fraud Management
- Fraud examiners represent a variety of careers and professional backgrounds. Our innovative MBA program will qualify you for leadership positions in private or public sector fraud analysis, fraud investigation, fraud examination, and compliance. Doors are open to you in leadership and research positions in telecommunications, retail, government, and corporate business.
- Graduates of this degree program are entering a field for which demand for qualified business professionals with anti-fraud expertise is projected to experience double-digit growth over the next seven years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics1.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Advanced Financial Management
- Core Topics in Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Quantitative Analysis for Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEconomics Master in Business Administration (MBA) Criminology View 52 other Masters in Criminology in United States
- Official Transcripts
- Additional documentation that may be requested
- Personal Statement with Signature
- Letters of Recommendation (Required for Graduate programs)
- Proof of Licensure (RN & tDPT)
- English Language Competency (international applicants)
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.