The Nursing Administration program at the University of Cincinnati is offered fully online. Students can complete the program on a full- or part-time basis.
A Master of Science in Nursing degree is granted to those who satisfactorily complete all required coursework with a minimum 3.0 GPA. The degree must be completed within five years of acceptance to the program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biostatistics for Evidence-based Practice
- Nursing Administration Seminar
- Theoretical Basis for Clinical Reasoning
- Organizing and Managing Healthcare Organizations
- Research and Best Evidence for Clinical Reasoning
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesNursing View 256 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Current, unrestricted RN license
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from ACEN or CCNE accredited institution
- Undergraduate statistics course with a minimum grade of C
- One year of RN experience (preferred)
International12790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6395 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National12790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6395 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.