PSU offers one of only three global supply chain management master's programs that are approved by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM). Boeing, Nike, Daimler Trucks North America, and other global companies have sanctioned our supply chain master’s program for enrollment by their own employees.
Designed for working professionals, our master's degree in global supply chain management enables you to maximize your career potential. You'll develop marketable skills that employers prioritize, including the ability to lead supply chain management frameworks, use advanced analytical tools and new technologies, and optimize commercial networks into highly-efficient global supply chains.
The Global Supply Chain Management degree from Portland State University qualifies you for management and leadership roles. Graduates of the program commonly go on to work in industries such as retail, technology, apparel, aerospace, transportation, logistics and freight, and hold titles like:
- Global logistics manager
- Manufacturing and operations director
- Supply chain director
- Supply chain manager
- Transportation director
- Logistics director
- Industry analyst
- Supply chain project manager
- Independent consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Strategic Global Sourcing
- Global Supply Chain Strategy
- Business Analytics
- Global Leadership & Ethics in Supply Chain Management
- Digital Technology Seminar
- Global Sourcing
- Global Trade & Logistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 83 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be considered for regular admission, applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or the equivalent (on the U.S. 4.0 scale) from the degree granting institution(s). Applicants who have earned 9 or more letter-graded graduate credits must have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent; this graduate GPA supersedes the undergraduate GPA.
- Copies of official degree certificate/diploma
- Certified translation of transcripts
- Financial documentation demonstrating adequate financial support for at least the first year of study
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 USD per credit during 18 months.
National23910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State19680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 656 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.