This Aviation and Transportation program at Lewis University will study the current transportation industry and that industry’s regulation from a variety of perspectives.
Students will develop an appreciation of human factors and the importance of research in decision-making and will develop skills in communication, human resource management, strategic planning for transportation projects, and quality management systems for aviation and transportation safety.
This program incorporates the moral and ethical dimensions of decision-making and interpersonal relations in all coursework.
Through coursework, research and industry partnerships, you will earn a comprehensive education and ethical understanding for business and personal success.
In fact, recent graduates have gone on to terrific careers at the FAA, Chicago Department of Aviation, major U.S. airlines, top-tier Universities, and global transportation logistics companies.
- Overview of the Aviation and Transportation Industry
- Strategic Planning for Aviation and Transportation
- Regulatory Systems for Aviation and Transportation
- Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Special Topics in Aviation and Transportation
- Transportation Operations in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Transportation Security and Operational Resilience
- Safety Management Systems for Aviation and Transportation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTransport Management General Engineering & Technology View 1823 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lewis University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
All candidates for admission must possess a bachelor’s degree in aviation from a regionally accredited institution of higher education or in a major in a related field.
Individuals who have completed a bachelor’s degree in an unrelated area but have work experience in aviation and/or transportation industries may also apply.
- A completed application (along with a nonrefundable application fee).
- Academic transcripts from each institution attended.
- A one-to-two page personal statement describing the applicant’s background and how the degree relates to the applicant’s career goals.
- Two letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s likely success in the program.
International14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 820 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 820 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.