In today's dynamic business world, where knowledge and technology are constantly evolving, continual training and development are key elements of organizational success. The Training and Development concentration of the online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (Training and Development) at Lewis University builds upon your current ability to manage and lead others, teaching you the skills to ensure that employees are both properly trained and working to their full potential.
Organizations invest in employee training and development to enhance job performance, improve productivity and increase morale, —all of which can positively impact an organization's bottom line. Our Training and Development Guide to Organizational Success provides an in-depth look at how professionals in the field contribute to critical organizational areas such as talent management and employee engagement.
An Education Designed to Motivate
Through the topics covered in this concentration, you will examine the most effective and up-to-date practices and methods for training and teaching adults from diverse backgrounds and with varying learning styles, abilities and experience.
Upon completion of the online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Training and Development, you'll be ready to meet the challenges of any organization and understand how to:
- Create clear and effective communication on all levels, ranging from the individual to groups inside and outside the organization
- Utilize coaching and mentoring skills to help others reach their full potential and perform their jobs well
- Research and form theories on adult learning
- Apply curriculum design principles to maximize learning outcomes
- Leverage adult learning theories to tailor presentations and training to specific demographics for maximum impact
An advanced degree in training and development will equip you to meet the unique challenges of 21st century staff development. Lewis University’s organizational leadership program will help you stay on top of the newest learning theories, technologies, and tools to train, develop, and motivate an increasingly diverse staff. No matter what field or industry you work in, you will have a solid educational foundation that will allow you to help others within the organization to excel at their jobs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership: Theories, Practices and Context
- Assessing Leadership Skills
- Leading Change
- Ethics, Integrity and Social Responsibility
- Conflict Management
- Psychology of Motivation
- Workplace Research: Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Capstone: Leadership and the Future
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 964 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
All candidates for admission must possess a bachelor’s degree in aviation from a regionally accredited institution of higher education or in a major in a related field. Individuals who have completed a bachelor’s degree in an unrelated area but have work experience in aviation and/or transportation industries may also apply. The applicant’s overall undergraduate GPA must be 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. In special cases, the GPA may be calculated on the most recent 60 semester hours of coursework. Additionally, applicants must submit:
- A completed application (along with a nonrefundable application fee).
- Academic transcripts from each institution attended.
International12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.