In the highest-level positions, supply chain function duties often overlap. Because of the complex nature of the supply chain, Michigan State University’s Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management provides continuing education opportunities that can position you for career advancement.
To stay on top of this rapidly changing industry, you’ll gain critical insight through the knowledge of leading global research faculty, case studies, real-world strategies and examples, as well as networking opportunities with other students and professionals. The end result: You’ll acquire the essential tools and techniques to master all facets of integrated supply chain management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This professional development series gives you the skills and knowledge to:
- Attain a competitive advantage and apply best practices in strategic sourcing from leading-edge organizations
- Align your supply chain management strategy with your firm’s overall competitive strategy
- Achieve effective and efficient logistical operations through your market distribution strategy development, implementation and management
- Evaluate and select the appropriate channel structure(s) based on cost and profitability
This program benefits professionals working in all areas of supply chain management. The Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management is open to anyone interested in gaining or improving their integrated supply chain management skills across all functional areas.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 55 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- A completed application.
- A one-time, nonrefundable $100 application fee and transcript fee.
- Official bachelor’s degree bearing transcript from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Current resume detailing professional work experience, academic credentials and related accomplishments, and pertinent biographical information.
- Three letters of recommendations from a professional, work-related reference, preferably a supervisor.
- Two personal statements of career goals and relevant information:
- Professional/Academic Background
- Professional Goals
International6845 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6845 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
National6845 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6845 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.