The Dementia programme of Trinity College Dublin is firmly grounded in a body of knowledge and clinical expertise that aims to promote excellence in the area of dementia care practice. It is also designed to provide academically robust education for the students and the various modules offered develop and complement subjects undertaken at degree or 'equivalent' level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ways of Understanding Dementia and Dementia Care
- Critical issues in Assessment and Care Planning
- Enhancing the experience of living with Dementia
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Neuroscience Health Sciences View 51 other Masters in Health Sciences in Ireland
- Minimum of one year's professional experience in supporting persons with dementia within the past two years.
- For the duration of the course all applicants are required to be working in an area where dementia care is delivered.
- Normally hold an honors degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. social, health or pastoral care. Candidates with relevant, and significant, experience as professional practitioners in the field of dementia care may be considered with a lower class degree or equivalent.
- Otherwise satisfy the selection panel that they will have the ability to complete and benefit from the course Nurses or midwives undertaking this course while based in Ireland must be currently registered on the appropriate division of the live register held by The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- All applicants to the School of Nursing and Midwifery whose first language is not English must present qualifications in the English language.
- Minimum of one year's professional experience in supporting persons with dementia within the past two years
International7798 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7798 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3899 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3899 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.