Civil Engineering from University of Louisville delivers an innovative curriculum taught by award-winning faculty, and provides the knowledge and training you need to move forward in your career as a civil engineer. Learn about the latest industry trends and gain the technical knowledge needed for you to stand out and stay competitive in a demanding marketplace.
Career options after graduation include: Structural Engineer, Surveyor, Water Resource Engineer, Transportation Analyst, Project Engineer, Land Development Engineer and more.
- Prestressed Concrete
- Timber Design
- Traffic Engineering
- Geometric Highway Design
- GPS Theory and Application
- GIS Application to Transportation
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Construction Management
- Bridge Design
- Masonry Design
- Transportation Planning & Urban Development
- Environmental Analysis of Transportation Systems
- Airport Planning and Design
- Advanced Traffic Operations
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Pavement Design
- Building Information Modeling
- Wetland Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Industrial Design General Engineering & Technology View 385 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Louisville and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete application for admission
- Submit $65 non-refundable application fee
- Submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate work from accredited institutions
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering or Bachelor's degrees earned internationally
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 to be admitted in good standing (applicants with a lower GPA may obtain conditional admission)
- Two recommendation letters – use provided forms [PDF]\
- English Proficiency
- Financial Statement
International46080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1536 USD per credit during 12 months.
National46080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1536 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State22560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 752 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.